December 23, 2012

How do I add apps that I downloaded from my computer to my HTC touch pro 2?

Q. I just got an HTC touch pro 2 for sprint and I want the barcode scanner app but cant find it in the market. I know that theres a way to download apps on your computer and add them to The touch pro 2 but how?

A. really easy!

if you want apps for your phone you can go to: http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ they have a bunch of apps for windows mobile phones.

or if you want unique apps than go to:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=479

this website has a bunch of themes, apps and extra stuff. (ie. how to get android on your TP2)

if need any help or suggestions:
vmpnkv67r@yahoo.com


Is there a barcode scanner reader app for android?
Q. I don't want a bar code scanner that looks up products online... just something that plugs into my PC, so I can quickly scan product and sell on ebay, etc. without having to spend hundreds on traditional laser scanners.

Is there a free app that does this?

A. I don't think there's one.. The only thing I know is the one that scans barcodes and search for the product online. Hope you do find what you're looking for (:


If I bought a book at Barns and Noble, is there a way to get it on Nook for free?
Q. I have the receipts, and i am using my android app on my phone. It also has a barcode scanner, if that helps. k thankz.

A.


Why Are Apps Not Showing In the android market?
Q. I upgraded my cliq to the samsung vibrant. Now when i search some apps like the super mario live wallpaper and angry birds they wont show up, i checked my spelling and even tried scanning using the barcode scanner. Why wont some apps show up? how can i fix it? I also cannot hard reset my vibrant. It simply wont get to the recovery screen. What should i do?

A. Iphone fan boys SUCK BIG ***&&&**&


now we have that out of the way have you tried a soft reset? Hard reset should work go into settings and privacy then click factory reset.

Also some app will not show up due to not working on the model of phone you have. Also some of the Samsungs have been having that problem





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment