December 26, 2012

How well do psx and n64 emulators run on the Motorola Flipout?

Q. It is a small device and doesn't have such a powerful processor as many other android phones.

Has anyone tried it? Would they run smooth?

Thanks :)

A. Yes, very well running! Go for these emulators!

Good luck!


Will there be a Nintendo64 emulator for iPhone and iPod Touches?
Q. n64iphone was crap and doesn't work anymore. android smartphones have a good n64 emulator and its not fair for us iphone users. will there actually be any good n64 emulator for the apple users in the future? :P

A. ZodTTD, the hacker that released n64iphone as well as a handful of other emulators hasn't been updating his site too much lately. He claimed he would have n64ipad, a full screen n64 emulator "in the coming weeks" and that was in July. To answer your question, I'm not really sure. I might try to potentially make one myself, but I don't really know too much about how that'll play out. Hope this helps.


Where can i download n64 emulator for android?
Q. I've spent all day looking for a link to download a n64 emulator for my HTC evo I really want to play Zelda on my phone and I can't find it if someone knows where I can do all this plz share

A.


How do i enable multi-touch on Android Tablets?
Q. So, I recently got this new tablet. An android. It's android version 2.3.4, and it is a Pandigital NOVA 7-Inch android Tablet. I've tried downloading apps that might enable multi-touch, but they won't work.

Please, help, i want to be able to do some SH!T like, play N64 Emulators, etc.

A. For N64 Emulators, you could try

http://www.roms4droid.com/emulator-n64.php





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment