December 29, 2012

How can I start to create Android apps? 10 Points?

Q. Hi there. I want to be able to start to develop my own android applications for the market. Im wondering how I would get started?

What do I need, what knowledge do I need? All help is greatly appreciated.

A. Well, you need to know how to program. You need to know Java and scripting, XML and other technologies. Then you need to get the Android development kit from Google and start coding.

Now, start here:

http://developer.android.com/index.html


What programming languages should I learn for Android OS?
Q. I want to go to school for learning to develop Android/Chrome OS. I read that Java and XML is all I all need. I would like to develop a few applications and a game. What else would I need?

A. Chrome OS is a Linux based operating system, so I guess C is the language to go.
Android, yes you're right, you definitely need Java and I think XML too if you want :)
Good luck.


I want to start android programming. I need a help. For complete question read the following description.?
Q. I want to start android programming. I have Installed jdk given it a path too. Also installed sdk and the add on required for the eclipse. I want to know that before going to start the android app development,do I need to go through any other languages? Like xml , java (both core and advanced) ? or more than these two?

A. no, direct to j2me


where can I find a tutorial on making Android applications?
Q. I just wrote my first program for a Android application on the Android 4.0.3 platform with an Intellij Idea 11 IDE and it was from the one tutorial i can find and now I'm hooked and want to find more tutorials ether in book form or preferably some video tuts
also what programming languages am I targeting - I know there's a little bit of java & xml but is actionscript in here to?
Please help.

A. I would recommend going to The New Boston website it has a ton of tutorials in video format. Including 200 on android application building I believe it will target java programming.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment