December 25, 2012

Android razr question,help? notification wont go away something about waiting to upload and remote device?

Q. Android razr question,help? notification wont go away something about waiting to upload and remote device is offline...I cant get rid of it, help? 10 points to best answer

A. use 91 pc suite for android

http://91.pandaapp.com/


Is there a Bluetooth car stereo system that is designed for Android, vice iPod/iPhone?
Q. My current stereo seems to be designed for iPod. When I connect my Android phone, Razr Maxx, to my car stereo, it works, but song/artist/album/length doesn't show up on the screen. There are also many features that seem unused when using my phone vice if it were an iPhone. Do they make a system that works great with my Android phone?

A. most stereos are still not android ready. you will in 2012 some radios android ready but as far as i have seen its mostly the navi radios. I hope they come out with some single din regular radios android ready soon for the people that want sumtin basic or cant afford a 1000$ radio


How to play Pandora in my truck threw the USB.?
Q. I have a jvc with a 7" monitor and it has a USB and no aux I really want to play Pandora from my Android RAZR but it won't let me. Any help would be appreciated.

A. Read the manual for the radio.

If USB is only for USB drives, then you cannot. You need an FM transmitter for your phone.

If it can work with a special iPod cable, then it may be possible to get a custom aux in cable that uses that special USB connection.


How do i put ringtones in the android razr?
Q. I have a new droid razr and i would like to know how to put ringtones in it....im use to my iPhone lol

A. Download 'em for the ringtone under the memory card...

Good luck!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment