December 24, 2012

How to video chat with my itouch using google plus/ How to start a hangout with my iTouch?

Q. I downloadde the new google plus app, but I can't find a way to start a hangout or video chat on my itouch 4g.

A. As of now iOS is not supported just yet. Only android devices. But they will add iOS support.
Also you can't start a hangout on a mobile device either, only Join. So someone will have to start a hangout on a computer and then you may join. They will add 'start a hangout' on mobile devies pretty soon.


How can I video chat on my HTC Wildfire S?
Q. I have an HTC Wildfire S, an Android phone that has a back camera. I downloaded Skype but it only gives me the option to voice call. Is there way I can actually video chat? Thanks!

A.


How can I video chat through facebook on my android?
Q. I have a samsung exhibit || and I am dieing to video.chat but I cant find a way to do so is there an app or somethig I can do ? ( android)

A. More Free android Apps and Faster News here:

http://android.pandaapp.com/


Are there programs to video chat between phone and computer rather than between phone and phone?
Q. I want to video chat with someone but they don't have a computer and I don't have a smart phone! :( I was going to try skype but someone told me that it doesn't work phone to computer, is this true? If it does work can someone tell me how to access it? Are there any other programs that would work? They have a droid 2 and I have an hp laptop. Thanks :)

A. skype does work on android and iphone. probably blackberry too, not sure tho





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment