January 23, 2013

Why isnt the android market installed on my new samsung galaxy S 3, and how do i install it?

Q. I bought my new Samsung galaxy S3, but for some reason the Android market is not installed. Firstly, why? Also because I need all these apps on the store, how do I install it?

A. It's already installed. Just that it's called Google Play now. Android Market was the old name. Look for Play Store.


How to register android tablet with android market?
Q. I have an android tablet that didn't come with the android market pre-installed. I tried to look for it to download but I couldn't find it. So any help would be good.

A. Nice Question

First of all, ensure you have a Gmail account.

Second of all go to Google and type Android Market 2.2.7 apk - from the results you should be able to download and install the application on your tablet PC.


How do i download android market on my android ebook?
Q. I just got an ebook and it has appoke on it but no android market. Appoke wont work and no one seems to know how to fix it. Help please!

A. you need to specify which tablet with the model, otherwise its difficult to find out
Not all android tablets are certified by google, since not all tablets meet the minimum requirements
In that case, the google play (android market) store will not be available for that tablet. For such type of tablets, the google play store can be manually installed, but the method varies with the tablet


What is the difference between the new Play Store and the Android Market?
Q. What is the difference between the new Play Store and the Android Market? Some phones have Android Market and some have Play Store. Will there be any loss of apps and games? Do I have to pay anything in either? I mean ( apart from paid apps ) will I have to pay any additional charges to gain access to:-
1. Android Market?
2. Or, if Android Market is not there on my smartphone, Play Store?

Thanking you,
Yours sincerely,
Cadence

A. They are both the same. Android Market was first app and game store. Now, Google Play is all-in-one entertainment hub with music, movies, books and apps on the web on your Android phone or tablet.

They will be no loss of apps and games. You don't have to pay anything.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment