January 8, 2013

What will i gain if i learned Android programming?

Q. Hi there!
I am about starting to learn about Android programming from a book called (programming android by zigurd mednieks), and i have to ask:
Is that the right book to learn from?
And what will i gain finally after learning it? will i find online jobs?
I am using Sabayon Linux x86, can i run Android development tools on my system?
Thank you in advance! :)

A.


Whats the best programming language on canada market?
Q. Hi all, I immigrate to canada next year and I d like to know which platfrom and which language is better in the market. I have experience on JAVA, C# and PHP and personally prefer to start learning android programming(JAVA), can i find a job in this field or its better to continue .NET and going for SLIVERLIGHT or WCF?

A. If you personally prefer to learn android and/or Java programming then that is what you should pursue.

Having said that, good Silverlight, WCF, and WPF programmers are rare and can still command a great deal of money in the market place. Despite what others have said, Microsoft and .NET are not failing. Plenty of businesses out there looking for good Windows programmers.


How should I put my current college enrollment on my resume?
Q. I am looking for get a job related to what I'm going to school for. I am enrolled in Mobile Development (iOS an Android programming and graphic design) and haven't learned very much (second month) I want an entry level job that will provide me with relevant experience. Should I put down what I'll be learning in the description of my current education?

A. Under Education, put something like "currently enrolled in the Mobile Development program at XX University".


Do you need to know Java before starting Android programming?
Q. Right now I am learning Actionscript 3 with Flex/Flash , however I purchased a book about Android mobile programming(google) do I really need to know Java before starting Android Develop?
I was looking at some Android code, Of course I was not familiar with the syntax of it but I could understand the code.

A. ActionScript kinda gives you Objects, but does not require Objects. The Timeline is a crutch that chunks your proceedural code efforts.

Java, on the other hand, makes Objects mandatory to get anything done. After that, Android is much like Google Web Toolkit. Your java is then morphed into Android to run.

I would suggest the NetBeans IDE, add the Android plug-in. You get an emulator and a code syntax checker. Get a good book on Android.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment