January 18, 2013

What program can I used to convert GIF to FLASH?

Q. I need to convert a gif to swf format to use it in a profile, I have mac what program can I used to do this? thank you. If you could do it for me that would be great as well :D

http://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd359/Linny_Cat/Gaia/RinoaGIFtest.gif

That's the gif its a little big, looking for best quality.

A. Hewbo Video Converter can help you convert gif to swf on MAC, An easiest way to convert all videos to AVI, DivX AVI, XviD AVI, 3GP, 3G2, MP4, WMV, MKV, TS, FLV, SWF, MOV, GIF, MP3, MP2, OGG, WMA, WAV, AAC, AC3, AU, MMF, M4A, or used on iPhone, iPod, iPad, Apple TV, Android devices, PSP, PS3, XBOX360, ZUNE, Nokia, BlackBerry, Sony Ericsson, Motorola, LG, Samsung, Blu-ray disc, NTSC DVD, PAL DVD, and more.
http://www.hewbo.com/


How do I pick out a tablet?
Q. Ok, I am a student using one for school. I have $180, and I am thinking about getting a nook and turning it into a tablet.

Is there any older tablets for the same price or less that could do more? thanks!

A. Superpad 10.2" Tablet PC keeps you connected and entertained everywhere you go! The touch screen Superpad Google Android comes with a built in webcam for video chat, Wifi, and numerous cable ports, including two micro SD slots which support up to 32GB (16gb per slot, sold separately), two USB sockets (for key board/mouse/USB flash disk), an audio jack, one HDMI socket, one RJ45 socket (Ethernet) for super-fast wired internet connection.


how to put a phones sd card into a computer?
Q. im trying to put videos on my computer from my phone there doesn't seem to be a slot for it. im very confused. my phone is an android 2 and my laptop is hp pavilion entertainment PC i don't know if this helps, but it has aa intel duo core 2 processor and windows vista

A. Most computers will not have an SD card port on them. Some do, and some don't.

You can get something like this:

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=SD+card+USB+adapter&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=16260389861761486420&sa=X&ei=EFfCTcvIE6TfiAKk86iqAw&ved=0CE0Q8gIwAQ#

to connect an SD card through a USB port into your computer, or also, your Android probably has a Micro-USB port on it. A micro-USB cable has one end shaped like a normal rectangular USB and the other like a trapezoid, like one of the three to left of this image:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Usb_connectors.JPG

The micro-USB port might be behind a flap on your phone. You can get the cables for like a dollar online or in a store like Fry's Electronics -- if you pay more than a few bucks you're getting ripped off (Make sure there's a port first! Since I have no idea if all Androids have them [They should] the newer ones do for sure). Then just plug the cable from your phone into your computer. Your Phone may have even come with one. Your phone may need to be on for this process.

Then your computer should say it detects removable media, just like a flash drive. And you should be able to go into 'my computer' and find the removable storage disk. and the pictures should be in a folder in there.


What can an Android Tablet do?
Q. I'm looking at buying a tablet of some sort. I found an cheap android tablet that I wanna buy. But I guess I don't know a whole lot about them. Is an tablet just like an ipad? Can I surff the wed and watch netflix on it? Stuff like that.

A. i get a hot review Flytouch 3 android tablet 1ghz processor 512mb ram 8gb hand disk !!! run in android 2.2 support flash player :) the http://www.itabletpcshop.com !!!!!!!!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment