January 8, 2013

How Do I download the Android Market launcher on my Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini?

Q. I bought this phone from the sony ericsson showroom itself.. and it is legal.. and the android version is 2.1, i dont have the android market icon.. is there anyway i could download it? If there is please mention..

A. if its not installed then your way of putting the newer android on there was a bust. or whoever did. they got a bad copy of it.

i would say reset the phone but it might put you back to 1.6.

or go to your applications list and it should be there if not then you need to put a new copy of android on. and if you bought it off the sony ericsson showroom itself BRING IT BACK AND HAVE THEM DO IT. should still be under warranty


What can you do on a rooted android phone?
Q. I am completely new to android and I recently purchased the HTC Inspire 4G after having an iPhone for about a year. I know that rooting your Android device will enable you to have more control than what you already have. What I am wondering is what are the big, main features/reasons you would root your phone.

A. well there's really no need for the average person to root their android, you can already do all the thing, without rooting on a android phone that you have to jailbreak on a iphone, like..

change theme- go to market and search for "Go launcher" and get some of their themes
change keyboard- android market search "key board"
and messaging app- just go to the market..

rooting pretty much lets you change the basic function of your phone like procesor clock speed and advanced memory management- a technology guys dream......lol.

but since your new here are some of the better android apps.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AssdlSX6Uu0ck0rLLrCzxI7ty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20110823164708AAwKyaC


How to change back to original launcher on android phone?
Q. I have the samsung s2 and I've been using the GO launcher. I want to change back to my original samsung launcher but I don't know how. Can someone explain how to?

A. Go to applications tthen manage applications then find the go launcher app and then click and then click clear defults


How do you insert user input into an SQLite Database in Android?
Q. So I'm fairly new to Android programming, and I have an SQL database class set up, and I can add items to it just fine from within its own class. The problem is that I can't implement a method in my main class to add items to the database, it just crashes the application. How do I access the database from a separate class?
I have tried creating another instance, however since the database class is also an Activity, it crashes the program

A. If you create a new instance of the database class from the launcher activity to set it up, surely you could just create a few public methods in the database class to insert/update/delete etc from the launcher activity?





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment