January 29, 2013

What features on the Android phone does it cost money to use?

Q. I heard that using the voice commands even costs extra. Is that true?

A. nothing cost extra to use. saying that you need a data package to use the phone with all its features. Some apps form the market cost a few bucks


How can I video chat on Skype using Android tablet?
Q. I have a MID M729 White 7" Android 4.0 OS Touch Tablet PC 1.2Ghz HDMI WiFi and I'm not sure how to use Skype or the voice command. It seems like it doesn't have a speaker to talk into. I'm wondering why these features were already on the Android if I cannot us them. I don't know if I need a head set or what. Please let me know what I need to do to be able to use these features, if possible. Thanks

A. download Skype from here

http://skypeandroid.androik.com

then install it to your tablet. then call someone and you will find video chat button there

for more free apps and games visit
http://www.androik.com


Can I send the following voice command to an iPhone with Google Search ?
Q. "Navigate to 123 S. Main St"

On my Android phone I can do this and the phone will start navigation to this location. It seems on the iPhone I only get web results no other types i.e. navigation, call, etc.) Is this type of voice command possible on an iPhone 3G ?

Thanks

A. There are apps for that via the itunes store....and if you want it in voice well then you'll need the iphone 4S.


CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY ANDROID PHONE?
Q. I have the Pantech Crossover, and recently it's been doing some SO weird and quite frankly extremely frustrating. Simply put, it's constantly selecting options totally by itself (activating voice command, launching browser, etc.), almost as if it has a mind of it's own. Can someone please tell me what might be wrong with it? Is this something that happens to other Androids or just mine?

A.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment