January 14, 2013

Is there a calendar app for an Android tablet?

Q. Okay, so I recently got an android powered tablet for college and I'm wondering if there's just a simple calendar app on GetJar. The one that comes loaded on it required me to have some google account or something? I'm just looking for a regular calendar app that'll let me program dates, times, and reminders for appointments and things like that. Anyone know of such a thing?

A. There should already be one on it. Its usually an automatic thing!


is there a good android calendar app that i can put images in on certain days?
Q. I want to save an image on certain days and I don't know if there are any calendar apps that will let me do this.

A. Nope, no such app available... Sorry about that....

Good luck!


Is there an app for android phones to keep your schedule?
Q. And not just like a little calendar app, I need something that will send me some kind of notification that in like 15 minutes or a half hour I need to do this, or that. And hopefully make a little bing noise of some sort in case my phones in my pocket. I know that's being pretty specific, but I'd really like something like this.

A. Mate, the calendar app can do that. You just set an event up in one of the date and time and it will create some notification to remind you it like 15 mins or 30 mins before you you have to do it (comes up in the notification bar and uses your notification ringtone.


How to send myself a message one year from now?
Q. I want to set myself a reminder or send myself an email one year from now to notify me of a potential job opening. I don't want to use my Outlook calendar since it's tied to my work pc, and I don't use Google calendar or similar. Can anyone recommend an email service that will delay that long?
Or, since I just got an android phone is there a good calendar app that I could use?

A. Have you tried time cave - http://www.timecave.com/timecave/about.jsp

Or

Schedulemail - http://www.schedulemail.net/apex/f?p=185:1





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment