January 13, 2013

Where and How can I download the Nintendo DS Emulator for my Android device?

Q. I want to be able to play the newer Pokemon games such as Soul Silver and others. My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S 3.

A.


How to play a emulator on my phone?
Q. So I downloaded a few emulators on my android how do I open it and play it.also I know how to get games.

A. Download GameBoid on Google Play for gba games like Pokemon etc

To get the roms, go to cool rom (link below) then download a gba rom then send it to yourself as an attachment in gmail,
go on the internet on your phone and go to gmail to download it, do not go to the app of gmail, the app thats on your android will not open the attachment.

Then go on the gameboid and go to where you put the rom that you got from the attachment that you send to yourself and then play it!

DS games can be played aswell but are MEGA slow. Gba is amazingly fast!

Link to cool roms = http://coolrom.com/roms/gba/


Can you play gameboy games on a Samsung galaxy ace?
Q. I am getting an ace on tuesday and I want to know if there is a ds emulator availdable on it. Ive never had an android phone, but i do know that ds emulators are compatible with the galaxy s2 because my friend has it. Are emulators compatible on the galaxy ace and if so how could I get one?
Sorry, i meant gba emulators, not ds emulators

A.


Are there any emulators like tiger lab DS but actually work on my.Android?
Q. Tiger lab is just a ds demo. I am looking for one that isnt a demo and works well.

A. The best one is "Viber app"





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment