January 7, 2013

Are emoticons supposed to be animated in the Android version of Yahoo Messenger?

Q. I am using V1.4 of the Android Yahoo Messenger on an HTC EVO and my emoticons are not animated. Is this by design?

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and the they still do not move...and yes I do know that not all of them are supposed to be animated.

Thanks!

A. Yahoo has some secret emotes for it's on line messenger and I suppose the same is true on Android.

But your best bet would be to go to Android on line or maybe even your Owner's Manual for this info:

http://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=utf-8&fr=slv3-tyc8&type=&p=Android%20on%20line


Do any of the Android instant messengers have video chat?
Q. Do any of the Android instant messengers have video chat?
The Android Instand Messenger Apps?

A. The Skype app allows you to video chat.


How do you know if the recpient has seen you messag on using Faceboo messenger?
Q. I just recently installed the Facebook messenger android app on on my phone. How and where do i go to find out if a message has been read by the recipient?

A. you don't know unless they replied to it.


How to delete photos on android htc incredible phone?
Q. I downloaded photos from yahoo messenger and it is on my SD phone storage and I can't access it in my normal photos and I want to delete them. How would I do that?

A. You can do it any of these ways...

1) Connect your phone to your computer via USB, browse the SD contents for the files, delete
2) Plug your SD card into your computer, browse the SD contents for the files, delete
3) Download Astro File Manager (https://market.android.com/details?id=com.metago.astro ) to browse to the files on your device and then delete from there.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment