January 7, 2013

How do you turn on USB tethering on your PC?

Q. I have turned on USB tethering on my Android device and connected it to my PC with a USB cable, however nothing pops up on my computer and i do not see how to tell the PC to use this connection. My PC simply says that there is no connection and does not seem to find the phone as a internet source.
When i connect the phone, i tell it to tether and connect to the PC but nothing shows up on the computer. Is there a way to manually configure the USB connection on the PC

A.


How can i connect my phone internet to my laptop?
Q. I have a motorola defy android phone and i've been trying to connect to my Windows 7 laptop.
It says on my phone when i turn on usb internet tethering how to connect which is plug the phone in from my phone to my laptop with a usb cable and select it from the network list, but it never appears on the network list, even though its definitely connected and usb internet tethering is on.. any help?

A. sadly.. the motorola defy does not support tethering (the function that allows you to connect to the internet on your laptop using your phone as a modem)

however! go on the android market and search for an application called "easy tether lite"
this will allow you to do so

hope i helped


Can we also use USB TETHERING iN 2g network via android froyo mobile?
Q. i have android 2.2 smart phone which have usb tethering and wifi hotspot feature inbuilt! But no 3g network here! Can i use this feature in 2g also!! And how???

A. i think first u try it on 2g if it works then fine , if not then contact ur mobile care for setting & network requirement & also read ur mannual book ..................


Has anyone tried any of the usb tether apps on the android market?
Q. I know there are apps for this and i want to get an android phone so do any of them work and is the internet quality it gives good?

A. I think you can find anything (games&apps) you want. ALL FOR FREE!

http://android.pandaapp.com/

go to the download page and you can find everything you need�

And add the editor's facebook
http://www.facebook.com/allenphoenix3
you can talk anything about android.

And you can also go to their special page http://www.facebook.com/HotAndroidNews

I'm sure You will like it!!! Choose my answer then LOL.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment