January 20, 2013

How to work skype video chat on LG Ally android phone?

Q. I have the 2.2.2 version of an Android. The app says the video chat works on the frontal camera on versions higher than 2.2. I don't know how to get it to work I can only voice chat. Can anyone help me figure out how to get the video chat to work on the LG Ally?

A. Skype - free video calling Version : 2.7.0.907

http://download.pandaapp.com/android-app/skype---free-video-calling-2.7.0.907-id6694.html


Best way to video chat with someone with out a webcam or microphone, but with an Android phone?
Q. I need to one way video chat with someone today, but I don't have a webcam, or a microphone that works since I'm using Ubuntu, and the microphone doesn't seem to be working. I do have an Android smartphone, but it doesn't have a front facing camera. Suggestions are helpful!

A. http://www.livedatesearch.com/ have very good free live video chat sistem


How can i facebook video chat on my phone ?
Q. I have an android phone the droid bionic to be exact i want to know how can i video chat on it through facebook. Any help would be appreciated

A. There is an application in the Facebook itself on the left side to download the Facebook Video Chat on your phone. Or else type download Facebook video chat on Google.com and you can download it from the best link that appears in the search results.


can you do skype video chat with an Android phone?
Q. I want to know if you can video chat with my android cell phone while the other person is on there computer.

A. as of now you can't but you can on apps like tango and qik!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment