January 9, 2013

Can I get a bootanimation on my android phone without rooting it first?

Q. I tried to add the transformers boot animation to my phone and I did not root it. It's just the standard lg optimus but I went through all the steps exactly and it's not showing up.

A. Yep, most likely you will need root. Boot animations are part of the system, and in order to be able to get write access to that, you will need root.


How do I get a bootanimation on my android phone?
Q. Specifically I wanted the one where the droid logo was peeing on the apple logo as my opening boot up animation. How do I put it on my phone?

A.


Want to know how to make custom boot animation on android.?
Q. So I rooted my phone and want to know how to make my own custom boot animation. I saw one that requires some png files, which is just pictures i think, but I have a video file. So I want to know how I can put my video file which is in wmv format as my boot animation with sound as well? I have a HTC thunderbolt by the way.

A. I do not know. Sorry! : (


Ipod touch 2g stuck on boot logo need help?
Q. I had a jailbroken ipod touch 2g. I did a factory reset through my ipod and now it wont boot at all. I get the apple logo. Not that I need it. Its for my girlfriend. Apple products are indeed terrible (proud android owner) but regardless. Anyone have any ideas. I cant even go into dfu without it. Freezing at the boot. Whats funny is a custom boot animation was installed and its pikachu. So yeah. Help?

A. Hold down the circle and top button at the same time till it restarts, it might not work because you jailbroke it





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment