January 14, 2013

Is there a way I can get my android too support Emoji?

Q. I have an HTC Thunderbolt & I was wondering if there was a way you could get emoji support for an android device. I have "Emoji codec & Emoji keyboard" Which allows you too use emoji via txt, twitter or whatever, but I was looking for a way for android to be able to recognize them & display them so you can actually see the characters instead of little blocks or Japanese symbols.

A. Emoji ARE Japanese symbols. But you want the little graphical smiley faces instead?

I use handcent SMS - it'll show emoticons in texts.


How to see emoji from iphone to android users?
Q. When i receive emoji from iphone to my android its show only a box not emoji...Tell me how can i see emoji?

A.


How can i see emoji icons on instagram with Android OS?
Q. On my iPod touch i can see emoji icons on intsagram and other apps, but not with my Samsung Galaxy Note.. Any help on how to do it? Thanks :)

A. Check the app section..

Good luck!


How do you write those little icons on instagram?
Q. I have a nexus 7 16GB tablet and I use instagram and I see others put little black icons and I dont know how they put them. I have an android, any suggestions?

A. They are done with an emoji keyboard, find an emoji keyboard in the Google play store and install it.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment