January 30, 2013

How to use a router to create home network without a Internet Modem?

Q. I have a Belkin wireless G router. I want to create a network between my laptop, my iPod touch, my Wii, and my Android phone. I don't have an internet connection, other than my phone (which can be it's own wireless hotspot, but doesn't allow file transfer). Is it possible to do this without wiring the router into a modem of some sort?

Thanks in advance :)

A. If your router came with an installation disk you can set it up by simply plugging it into your computer with an ethernet cable and then running the install software. You will create something called a Local Area Network (LAN) which you can link all your wireless devices to even though you have no internet connection.


How do I get a hacker out of my computer?
Q. I think they may be using a Remote Control Assistant (or whatever it's called) and they are able to send files through a file transfer without my permission or me prompting it. They also have somehow gotten into my cell phone (which is an android) and please HELP ME!

A. Do a clean install of your operating system.


How do i transfer files by bluetooth to my android phone and keep the same file extension?
Q. My phone is a Samsung Fascinate. I'm using Windows 7. I right click on the file > send to bluetooth > select phone > accept.

The file transfers from my pc to my phone, BUT the extension has been changed to .lnk and I can not view it. What is a .lnk file? This particular file I transferred was a .txt file and I can not view it.

A. .Ink extension refers to shortcuts on Windows. So in short, you did not send the real text file but instead sent its shortcut to your phone.
You can find out where the real file is located by right clicking on the shortcut & going to its Properties. the box besides "Target:" shows the actual file's location. You can then go there and send it


How to transfer file b/w networks connected to a wireless-modem?? [Wirelessly fs]?
Q. Any software like "Wireless File Transfer" for Android to transfer files from PC to another device connected to a specific wireless network??

A. these will help





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment