January 8, 2013

What are the three types of Weekly Views in a Planner?

Q. We're having an Android project in school and we're doing an organizer app. And one of the requirements is the app should have three types of weekly views. What are those?

A. Is this what you are looking for?
Types of Views

You can create standard views, indexed views, and partitioned views.

Standard Views
Combining data from one or more tables through a standard view lets you satisfy most of the benefits of using views. These include focusing on specific data and simplifying data manipulation. These benefits are described in more detail in Scenarios for Using Views.

Indexed Views
An indexed view is a view that has been materialized. This means it has been computed and stored. You index a view by creating a unique clustered index on it. Indexed views dramatically improve the performance of some types of queries. Indexed views work best for queries that aggregate many rows. They are not well-suited for underlying data sets that are frequently updated. For more information, see Designing Indexed Views.

Partitioned Views
A partitioned view joins horizontally partitioned data from a set of member tables across one or more servers. This makes the data appear as if from one table. A view that joins member tables on the same instance of SQL Server is a local partitioned view.


What kind of programmer(s) do I need to hire to build Android and iPhone app similar to Yelp?
Q. I want to build an app for Android and iPhone that will take location data from the phone and query a database stored on a server and return results sorted by proximity. What kind of skills should I be looking for when I am hiring programmers? I gather that Android requires java and iPhone requires C++, but what other skills should I be looking for for the rest of the functionality?

A.


What should you do after you root your Android phone?
Q. What should you do/what should you install?
I've already installed something that'll let me make a hotspot and share my connection with my laptop. I've deleted some bloatware, I just don't know what else to get/do and what the other advantages are to rooting.

A. There are not many uses if you are not a geek. If you are into android ROM installs, you can get new versions of android os from XDA developers website and try them out. Some of them are really cool. Also go through this list of videos http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=android+apps+for+rooted+phones&oq=android+apps+for+roote&aq=0&aqi=g1g-m1&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=173723l177712l0l178557l22l20l0l2l2l1l292l3154l1.10.7l18l0 and buy the amazon ebook: 100 ways to use your android device


Please solve queries regarding android application developement?
Q. Respected Sir/Madam

I am an Engineering graduate in Computer Science from Bangalore. I am a fresher, and starting career.
I have got one opportunity to work on Android application development Platform.

But I don�t know anything about android application development. What all I know is android applications are written using java code. And I know core java well and also learning J2EE, springs, Hibernation frameworks.

I execute J2EE programs using Net Beans 6.9 and Apache Tomcat as web server.

Now my questions are,

1. How to execute an Android code or application, what software we need to download for executing android code?

2. How to learn android basic and which is the best website for android learners?

3. Anybody knows the website to download android SDK?

I kindly request you all to give me explained answers about above questions.

Expecting your answers.

A. Query solving in Android development: http://drupal.org/node/1862480





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment