January 14, 2013

What App for android can I keyboard text music symbols?

Q. I have a T-mobile Android and I'm looking for a keyboard that can type Music Notes and Music Staffs. What App is it that people are using to do this?

A. just go android app website you choose music app download it cost you money


What app should I use to play a digital copy?
Q. I have the Samsung Galaxy Android tablet, and I really want to put my digital copies of my movies on it. I have NO IDEA what app I should use for this. I went to the redeem website for the Hunger Games movie, and it asked me if I wanted to use iTunes or Vudu. I don't have either app on my tablet, and when I looked them up, I couldn't figure out what I should download.

A. Vudu does have an app on the Play store, but may not be available for all devices.

iTunes is of no use to you. Only Apple devices or iTunes on a Windows PC will play those digital copies.


What Android app can I use on my phone to send my text history to my email?
Q. What Android app can I use on my phone to send my text history to my email? I did that a long time ago, but I don't remember which app I used

A. Backup to Gmail. Even Go Sms allows you to do the same.

For more do visit www.androidnova.org


What app is there for android for the lock screen that has the "peel" effect?
Q. I saw in a YouTube video an android user had a lock screen that looked like a normal picture, and when he slid it off it peeled off to the home page like a piece of paper. What app is this?
How would I root it?

A.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment