January 25, 2013

What is the best ,most user friendly smart phone for the money and is Android the best operating system?

Q. I want to get the ol' lady a smart phone and know nothing about them.

I'd like suggestions for a phone, operating system and even who you like as a provider.

She will be using it for basic stuff , calls , texts , hands free with her Pioneer bluetooth car stereo and some internet access.

What would you suggest ?

A.


How can I make my phone volume louder?
Q. So I have a android huawei ascend and everytime I play music in my car when its hooked to AUX and the volumes all the way up on both my phone and my car stereo the voulme stil isn't very loud, and its not with headphones either. Any apps or anything to make my music louder?

A.


How do you get android apps on Pioneer AVH X4500BT?
Q. I own a Samsung Galaxy Note II and I'm trying to get the Apps to work on my new car stereo. My question is how do I get the apps to work on the unit?

A.


is there a car music dock for samsung s3?
Q. I'm wondering if there is some sort of car dock for the samsung galaxy s3 that I can use in my car to play pandora through my car stereo etc...
I know that Iphones have something similar, just didn't know if they had anything on the android market.
I do have an AUX button in my car, but it says "no AUX output" when I press it. I don't have a port to plug anything into. Just the cig lighter port.
I only ask because a friend of mine had something like this....she has a dock that plugs into her cig lighter port. she can play pandora through an AM station on her radio that is compatible.
Does anyone know if the android market has this and where they're sold?

A.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment