January 19, 2013

Samsung Galaxy S Android MP3 Player microphone doesn't work?

Q. I just purchased the Samsung Galaxy S Android MP3 Player. The model number is YP-G70CW. I tried to do the voice recorder and when I speak into the mic, it doesn't pick up my voice. Just static. The microphone doesn't seem to work at all with any of the apps that would allow for voice recognition. Is there a setting that I missed or could this just be a defect? Thanks.

A.


Is the Archos 5 with Android a good replacement for a traditional mp3 player?
Q. I have a Samsung P3 and I am thinking about replacing it with the Archos 5 Internet Media Tablet with the Android OS. I would like to know if there is anyone that uses it as an MP3 player and does it work quite well as one? Would it be a good replacement?

A. Yes and no. The Archos 5 is good, but hang on to your money for the moment. Archos are bringing out a whole new range of Android Internet Tablets which start at under $100/£100 for the 4gb tablet with a 2.8 inch screen.

See for yourself in the link provided, which one would suit your needs.


Should I get the android mp3 player or the ipod touch?
Q. I saw this really cool mp3 player called the samsung galaxy 5.0 and its a mp3 player from android and there's also the ipod touch 4g you can see both items from amazon that's where I found it and they both look cool and one question is the galaxy really a mp3 player because it looks like a phone and if it is a phone does it require a data plan? What mp3 player should I get

A. The Galaxy has a much larger display and even has GPS, I don't think ipod has that do they?

Plus there are many more free apps on the android market.


Should they make a mp3 player like the ipod touch?
Q. Apple made a iphone and a i pod touch the only thing diffrent is the otherone has internet , can call , and can text , what if android made a mp3 player like apple did ?

A. That is such a great idea, that it has already been done!

Samsung did it. The Galaxy 4 and 5
http://shopping.yahoo.com/906049158-galaxy-player-40-8-gb-black-mp3-player-4-lcd-flash-drive-microsd-card-slot-fm-tuner-5-hours-video-36-hours-audio/

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Galaxy-5-0-Android-Player/dp/B005P1VNDW





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment