January 23, 2013

Does anyone know how to enable the usb tethering option in HTC?

Q. I have got an HTC phone and I would like to use its internet connection on my pc. But when I go to settings/wireless and networks, the usb tethering option is greyed out. Any solutions as to how to enable it. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

A. You have two options (I am assuming you have an Android device).

1. Contact your wireless provider to add it to your wireless plan (it is not free).

2. Root your phone and flash a hotspot hack to use it for free.


How do you turn on USB tethering on your PC?
Q. I have turned on USB tethering on my Android device and connected it to my PC with a USB cable, however nothing pops up on my computer and i do not see how to tell the PC to use this connection. My PC simply says that there is no connection and does not seem to find the phone as a internet source.
When i connect the phone, i tell it to tether and connect to the PC but nothing shows up on the computer. Is there a way to manually configure the USB connection on the PC

A.


how do i tether with my android?
Q. Okay, so i plugged my android into my PS3 and selcted "USB tethering" on my phone but i can't tell which access point is my phone on my ps3. Only one connection has a 100% signal and that's my router. Plus, they all have passwords so what's the one for my phone?

A.


Can we also use USB TETHERING iN 2g network via android froyo mobile?
Q. i have android 2.2 smart phone which have usb tethering and wifi hotspot feature inbuilt! But no 3g network here! Can i use this feature in 2g also!! And how???

A. i think first u try it on 2g if it works then fine , if not then contact ur mobile care for setting & network requirement & also read ur mannual book ..................





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment