January 30, 2013

Is it possible to type while being recorded with the Skype app?

Q. Whenever I type on skype with the app (android) while video chatting, the person I'm skyping with's screen of me freezes during the duration. I was wondering if it is possible at all to type while continuing to record me. A simple "no" would suffice.

A. Yes it is Possible. And not only for Skype but for other Clients also. Link is Given in the Source where you can check softwares to record almost every Video Chat Client


i can start video chat on yahoo messenger on my iPhone4, but how am i gonna end it?
Q. I use iPhone4, and on yahoo messenger, I can get on video chat but then as soon as i get connected the screen shows only video pic and I don't know how to get off the video chat. Where is the disconnect or stop the video ? Does anyone know how to end video chat?

A. Try using Tango instead. You can make free video calls, free phone calls, and send free video messages to your friends on Android, iOS, Windows Phone, and PCs. Works over 3G/4G as well.


Do any of the Android instant messengers have video chat?
Q. Do any of the Android instant messengers have video chat?
The Android Instand Messenger Apps?

A. The Skype app allows you to video chat.


Can I video chat from my android phone with an iphone?
Q. My boyfriend would like an iphone, I would like a droid razr maxx. I need to know if we can video chat between the two phones without it adding to our bill. Facetime, Skype, whatever works. :) Thanks!

A. You can use Skype or oovoo , both will work. You could also use Google+ hangouts.
Here is a link for oovoo http://www.thefreechatrooms.com/2012/07/12-way-video-chat-with-oovoo.html





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment