January 7, 2013

What app will allow me to save texts as a readable file on a computer?

Q. I want to save a text message thread on my LG Optimus phone (Android) to my computer. What app will allow me to save texts as a readable file on a computer?

A. Sms backup can backup texts and save them to a file and all you need to do is connect your phone to your computer and youre set.


What app can I download from the Android Market to change the text message ringtone?
Q. I have an LG Optimus on the Android Market and I dont know what app I need to be able to change the text message ringtone on the phone. The phone itself doesn't have this capability.

A. just use a FREE site called Ventones
to download or make any ringtone you want

its the best of all the sites


What App for android can I keyboard text music symbols?
Q. I have a T-mobile Android and I'm looking for a keyboard that can type Music Notes and Music Staffs. What App is it that people are using to do this?

A. just go android app website you choose music app download it cost you money


What app should I use to play a digital copy?
Q. I have the Samsung Galaxy Android tablet, and I really want to put my digital copies of my movies on it. I have NO IDEA what app I should use for this. I went to the redeem website for the Hunger Games movie, and it asked me if I wanted to use iTunes or Vudu. I don't have either app on my tablet, and when I looked them up, I couldn't figure out what I should download.

A. Vudu does have an app on the Play store, but may not be available for all devices.

iTunes is of no use to you. Only Apple devices or iTunes on a Windows PC will play those digital copies.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment