January 23, 2013

Is there a way to change how my Android phone displays certain things?

Q. Such as smiley faces? Like, my Samsung Galaxy S shows little green, like, aliens as smiley faces. But I downloaded an app called GO Keyboard, and it has something called Emoji on it. I like the cute faces the app has, but I only see an empty box when I type one in. My friend can see it on her iPod just fine though, so I was wondering if there was a way to change how my phone displays things.

A. It's in your messaging settings, not the Keyboard settings.
If you're using the stock Android messaging system, I don't think there's an option for it.
But if you have an SMS/MMS service downloaded, there's an option in the settings to change how the emoticons show up.


i want to use emoji on twitter but i have the first generation droid. will it still work?
Q. i have the very first droid that came out and i have downloaded the emoji app. i just can't seem to find a way for it to work on twitter. is this only an iPhone thing or can androids use emoji on twitter too?

A.


Is there a Emoji App that is compatible with all smartphones?
Q. I have friends with Androids and I can see their Emoji figures but they can't see mine. I have an Iphone 4.

A. Whats up, I actually merely wanted to make it possible for pretty much all apple followers discover that they currently have an overstock of i phone 4's and so are giving away them but you have to be speedy.

I just received mine yesterday in the mail!


Is there a way I can get my android too support Emoji?
Q. I have an HTC Thunderbolt & I was wondering if there was a way you could get emoji support for an android device. I have "Emoji codec & Emoji keyboard" Which allows you too use emoji via txt, twitter or whatever, but I was looking for a way for android to be able to recognize them & display them so you can actually see the characters instead of little blocks or Japanese symbols.

A. Emoji ARE Japanese symbols. But you want the little graphical smiley faces instead?

I use handcent SMS - it'll show emoticons in texts.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment