January 16, 2013

I have a mobile smartphone running android 2.2 but i noticed that my smartphone lacks scroll view…?

Q. Are there any android browsers that support scroll view because I need to take long surveys.

A.


How to download youtube video for android phone or save the the page for offline video viewing?
Q. I couldn't find any good app on Google play store and saving pages on default Android internet browser just saves them as pictures, therefore I can't view video.

I need to see one video for studies multiple times, however I have limited data traffic and I would reach limit soon.

A. It can be done. I do it all the time. I use TubeGod and it works great.

http://androidsight.com/tubegod-v1-71-youtube-downloader.html


*edit*
I'm not a lawyer, but I don't think violating a sites terms and conditions is illegal...


Which is the best browser for the HTC Evo and why?
Q. Facebook has stopped working property with Android standard browser. Which android browser works.well with Facebook?

A. Hi I've tried alot of different android browsers but never got one as good as dolphin browser its the best browser on google play cuz its fast and ot doesnt lag


What is the best Android browser for viewing flash videos?
Q. I have a Nexus One and I'm using the default 2.2 browser. Is there a better browser for viewing flash videos or they pretty much the same?

A. Your defualt Android browser should do just the thing for watchng Flash videos. There's also Dolphin, Opera Mini, xScope, and Skyfire.

Hope this helps!!!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment