January 26, 2013

How do I import music I bought from Google Music into iTunes?

Q. Hello I am wondering how can I get all my music from Google Music I bought on my Android phone into iTunes so I can put it into my iPod (32GB) because my phone (8 GB) doesn't have enough memory to hold all the music.

A. You can download all of your music as MP3s, check out this link.

http://support.google.com/androidmarket/�

I would recommend you install the google music manager:
https://music.google.com/music/listen#ma�

Launch the Music Manager
Select the 'Download' tab*
Click 'Download purchased music'

You should then save the tracks into your "automatically add to ITunes" folder

Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Automatically Add to iTunes


what are some mobile games that require an account to sign into?
Q. A friend of mine told me to create mobile game accounts, level them up and then sell them for cheap, since he made $200 doing this i thought id give it a shot. I'm not sure about what games are out there that require an account, so if anyone can leave some names of either Android or iTunes games, that would be great thanks!

A.


How do I get something like iTunes on android ?
Q. I asked my friend what he wanted for Christmas and he said he's getting an android phone. He said he wanted an iTunes gift card. Do iTunes gift cards work on android? If not, what is androids version of iTunes called? Does it have a gift card I can get him?

A.


When you plug in an android phone into the computer, will it show up on itunes?
Q. will itunes recognize a android device?

Is it possible to manipulate songs and videos on an android using itunes?

A. Why would it do such a thing?





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment