January 14, 2013

How to create mail folders on EVO and android phones?

Q. How can I get to my mail folders on my Android (HTC EVO)? All I have are the Yahoo basic folders.

A. Here's the answer I found on YouTube. It works for me as I have dozens and dozens of folders. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OMzXS9RR-A


how do you change your email password on an android?
Q. i have an android htc inspire from at&t. i changed my email password using a computer but i can't change my email password on my phone. how can i change my password on my android so it can check mail without making a new email address? and if it helps my email address is a yahoo mail one.

A. uninstall and reinstall the email app. you'll have to enter your sign in info again.


How can i download music on to my android?
Q. I have an android htc.... is there any possible way to download music from the youtube opened on my phone on to the phone itself in my play list/album thing?
As in if i down loaded it from the computer the usual way... or is there no other way except through a computer? And if it is possible please explane how... detail for detail... please.... thank you

A.


Is there any possible way to play a runescape private server mobile?
Q. I have an Android HTC incredible 2 phone and would love to play a runescape private server on my phone. Any possible way? Please help.

A. Nope.. there is not an app for that yet and I personally don't think they will ever. There is an app for the ipad though.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment