January 8, 2013

Is there any mac calendar besides ical that can sync with android calendar?

Q. I don't care if it's expensive- I really need something better than ical, it sucks!

A. mozila sunbird( as server) or clouds calendar(for example google callendar-nothing works faster with android)+thunderbird+calendar plugin


How do I put contacts from my computer onto my android phone?
Q. I lost all my contacts on my android phone and I want to put them in a program on my computer and then sync them to my HTC phone? Can anyone help?

A. Android is tied directly to Google applications. When you logged on to the phone the first time to set it up, you had to use a Google account, remember?

Go to your Google mail account on line, import or update all your contacts, and that's it. They will automatically be synced over the data connection to the phone. Any changes you make on the phone or the online account will sync with the other automatically.

This also occurs with Google mail and calendars.


How do I sync my outlook calendar directly to the Droid X?
Q. I know I can sync my outlook calendar to Google, then sync that to the Droid, but that seems like an unnecessary extra step. Plus syncing my calendar to the Internet makes me uneasy. Thank you all for the help!

A. You are going to need some third party software to sync your Outlook calendar to your Droid directly without going through the cloud.

CompanionLink Software offers a solution that allows you to sync Outlook contacts, calendar, tasks and notes directly over a USB cable or local Wi-Fi connection. There's a free trial available at www.companionlink.com/android

You can also visit syncdroid.net for a full list of all third party Outlook-Android sync software.


What are some good calendar or daily planner applications for a PC?
Q. I am looking for a calendar or daily planner application (can be secure web based, or an independant application).
I like to create lists of my daily chores and events that I need to take care of.

Any input would be apreciated.

Thanks

A. I tend to use Google calendar because its easy to sync to my Outlook and Android. Are you looking for offline based stuff?





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment