January 9, 2013

How to send myself a message one year from now?

Q. I want to set myself a reminder or send myself an email one year from now to notify me of a potential job opening. I don't want to use my Outlook calendar since it's tied to my work pc, and I don't use Google calendar or similar. Can anyone recommend an email service that will delay that long?
Or, since I just got an android phone is there a good calendar app that I could use?

A. Have you tried time cave - http://www.timecave.com/timecave/about.jsp

Or

Schedulemail - http://www.schedulemail.net/apex/f?p=185:1


Does Google run a moderated discussion/help/suggestion forum for the Android operating system?
Q. While overall I really like the OS, I want to voice my displeasure that tasks aren't integrated into the calendar. Yes, I know you can access your tasks from the Google Android browser, but that's a kludge. Since tasks can be assigned a date and are then displayed on that date on the calendar, they should also appear that way on the 'droid calendar app but they don't.

A. This may be what you're looking for: http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?pli=1


Anyone know a good organizer android app?
Q. I need a good android app that would let me keep track of passwords for different websites, account numbers and a good to do list. Can anyone help me?

A. Google calendar is pretty good and you can access it on your computer too but it doesn't keep passwords.


How to sync the ical (Mac calendar) to the android phone calendar?
Q. I just bought a Macbook Pro and I have no idea how to sync my calendar on my phone (G2X) android to my calendar on my computer. I am having so much trouble keeping track of all the appointments/events and I do not want to carry my laptop everywhere with me. Any help is appreciated. I am sure as you can tell I am a bit technology impaired. I really do appreciate the help. Thank you very much.

A. Hi there are actually many ways but i will suggest the ones that work the best


1.) i hope you have a gmail account , ( if not create for free (www.gmail.com))
now open ical
go to preferences in menu
click on accounts
click on the + sign at the bottom
click select the account type to Google
enter your username and password
you are done with mac !!
now go to m.google.com/sync

in your android native browser
download the app !
and now enter the username and password

now, you are done !!!!

this app has preferences by which you can set the syncing schedule !! not once you add any event it will automatically be synced with mac once you turn on ical over mac
also there are many advantages of this method as your events are also synced with your gmail account hence y=if in case any thing happens to your pc or android u do not have any data losss this app will also keep your contacts backup and with sync if you set up the same way in address book in mac !!

plz note this is GOOGLE OFFICIAL WAY TO SYNC !!
also this method is wireless !!! hence you do not habe to sync between multiple devices !! with wires !!!
also if you want to save money on data you can set the sync to manual or as you want in schedule !!
plz note calendar will be automatically be synced with ical once you open the app!!!!

it is just awesome if you think that this info is not enough for you plz go to www.google.com/sync
for more info !!
also if this is not good for you you can have some more identical services that support phones other than smart ones !! but since you need for android and ma this is the best and for free method only your data charges may apply ( can be reduced by changing sync schedule!!)
now


2.)
if you love wires !!!( i do not think any body on this world loves them !!!)
if you do not want to use google products,
if you do not like wasting data
then go for missing sync http://www.markspace.com/products/missing-sync-family.html
this will cost you but not much !!
hence according to me google sync is better
,
but still u want to keep your photos and videos in sync according with calendar,


3.) try funambol free for certain limit on storage in videos and photos!!!!!

www.funambol.com

for creating account my.funambol.com





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment