January 18, 2013

Are there any reasons as to why a custom iPad app is necessary?

Q. Hi,
I have to give a presentation as to why iPad applications are necessary for Small & Medium scale industry.I want to make them aware of the the business potential that a tablet gives(branding etc). I need to provide some points to make a good argument, any ideas ?

I am just not looking at iPad applications, I will also be making applications for android tablets too. Apps range from making e-brochures, mobile websites and also business applications.

A. Custom iPad apps help you extend the basic functionality of the device by adding features that may not inherently be supported. The advantage is that you use software to help control or extend an iPad's use, whether for word processing, privacy, VPN or data protection.

Specially if you consider the corporate or enterprise application of iPads, the need for secure Internet & encryption of business communications is key. The same goes for regular consumers as well who use WiFi and 3G to access the Internet. Apps help in providing an extra layer of security.


Can I access Facebook on my Android of iPhone in Beijing China?
Q. I would be going to China this coming March 1-6 2012, would I be able to access Facebook on iPhone and Android? I did buy a China Sim Card here in Singapore with Data Plan to be used on my Trip to Beijing. Please advise. Thanks :)

A. vpn;s dont work in China anymore. dont get scammed by these advertisers here. you wont get any refunds


Is there a site where I can evaluate which Internet security package I want?
Q. I am getting lost and most sites want to rush you right into a purchase. I am looking for strong basics with a 2 way firewall, frequent updates, some form of site blocking and a search feature for pre- screened web sites. I feel I need more than anti-virus since intrusions seem to be getting trickier by the day. Also, need it to work with my PC, iPad and android phone so i do not infect them all by a poor decision. Thanks

A. iPad Encryption and Internet Security
http://www.scribd.com/doc/98075183/iPad-VPN-Encryption-and-Internet-Security-App

AV Comparatives Tests
http://www.av-comparatives.org/comparativesreviews/performance-tests

Android Security
http://source.android.com/tech/security/index.html


What is actually rooting in android means?
Q. What is mean by rooting in android phones means...can we restore it if root once....i want to install open vpn setting in my andorid phone..but i don`t know how to root...could anyone help em regarding this...is there any disadvantage on rooting..

A. Rooting the phone means gaining access to portions of the phones system that allow you to change and update the device's firmware. In most cases, once a phone has been rooted, it cannot be "unrooted", although you can reflash the phone to a stock state. Each device has a different way of being rooted.

The main disadvantage of rooting is that, in most cases, it can void your warranty. if you have a problem with the phone's hardware, you may not get warranty service on the device. However, I have heard that, in some cases, if the hardware is at fault, the manufacturer will fix or replace the device. HTC is very good at this, in many cases.

I have successfully rooted three Android phones (a G1 and two Nexus Ones) and flashed modified ROMs on all of them, and never had an issue.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment