January 24, 2013

Is there any good android Nintendo DS emulator?

Q. I've been searching for a Nintendo DS emulator for my Xperia Play and I don't seem to find one that works. Is there any emulator that isn't way too much resource demanding and could make a pokemon game work just fine? (My device has 512 mb RAM and a 1 ghz processor)

A. I'm reporting you to the police for using emulators and roms.

Now with that cheery fact out of the way: Eh, google it. Emuparadise should have it I guess


Does Anyone Know Nintendo Ds Emulator for iPhone?
Q. Hi,Does anybody know of a nintendo ds emulator for the iphone?Im looking to get the latest pokemon games. I already have Gameboy Advanced emulator.

A. There is no working one.


And the one on Android runs really slow.

The only working ones are on PC, and even they aren't perfect


If you put a Nintendo DS emulator on a mini SD card will it work on an android?
Q. I have a nintendo DS emulator on my computer but im wondering if I put that emulator along with a few ROMS onto a Mini SD card and put it in the SD card slot of my android phone will I be able to use the emulator?

A. If it does work it will be quite jumpy. But it's highly doubtful. GBA emulator is more likely possible.


How to play pokemon heart gold on my android?
Q. Im trying to find pokemon heartgold for my android but i cant find it. Does anybody know where to find it

A. You can't.

There is no working, full speed DS emulator for Android devices (the only one that exists isn't really being worked on, and provides VERY slow FPS for any commercial games like Pokemon)

The only emulators that are decent are the GBA, NES, SNES, N64, and PSX





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment