January 7, 2013

How to change keyboard on zte android phone?

Q. I have a zte android phone and i need to know how to change from the regular keyboard to the android keyboard that has voice recognition

A. Go to settings ----language & keyboard ----keyboard to change your setting

I think you can find anything (games&apps) you want. ALL FOR FREE!

http://android.pandaapp.com/

go to the download page and you can find everything you need�

And add the editor's facebook
http://www.facebook.com/allenphoenix3
you can talk anything about android.

And you can also go to their special page http://www.facebook.com/HotAndroidNews

I'm sure You will like it!!! Choose my answer then LOL.


How to unlock an android without code?
Q. I set a pin code on my ZTE android phone, and forgot the pass code. The only option it has is an emergency call, how can I unlock my phone?

A. hey, i also have a zte (blade) and have gone through this problem before.
so here's what you need to do:-
if you don't remember the pin code, enter a wrong one 3-4 times. then the phone would show an option to login to your google account. then login to it and then you will get an option to set a new pin code.

That's it you're done!!


How do i get my android phone to ring ?
Q. my metro android zte won't get incoming calls

A. metro Pretty Crappy Service... enough said...

when you are done littering the LAND PHONE section with CELL PHONE questions, you can go get yourself a real cell phone provider, they all have unlimited prepaid plans in the $50 range, including all the big boys like verizon, at&t, boost, virgin and tmobile..


What is the best prepaid android phone on the market?
Q. Interested in a prepaid android phone thats fairly cheap. I would like to be able to use facebook without draining my prepaid account and be able to download apps and games with ease.

A. If your looking to play many games and apps i suggest the motorola triumph from virgin mobile and it has a 4.1 inch screen. Or the ZTE warp from boost mobile





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment