November 25, 2012

Why wont my ps3 read my android wifi tether?

Q. My ps3 wifi scanner won't pick up my android tether signal. Y not?

A. Switch off and switch on. It should work. Also read this topic http://androidforums.com/droid-support-troubleshooting/21713-tether-droid-playstation-3-a.html


WINDOWS VISTA WONT WORK WITH ANDROID TETHER?
Q. My Android Tether is turned on. It worked on my friends Windows 7. But Wont Work On My New Windows Vista. Its Connected All Fine But Not Internet Access Why? 10 Points For Best Answer.

A. Your best bet would be to uninstall ALL of the drivers from the computer (can be done from Device Manager in Computer Properties). This ensures that any driver the phone uses is reset. After you do that, plug the phone back into the computer and let all off the drivers from the phone install onto the computer. That should do it.

However, if you still are having trouble, you can try EasyTether from the Market, which is what I use. It's pretty simple to setup, and is very reliable.

Hope this helps, and good luck!


Is there an Android tethering app that doens't require root or to download something onto the computer?
Q. I don't want to do the root process, and want to tether to my work laptop, which I'm blocked from installing programs on.

A.


How do I root Android phones to receive free apps from teh android market place?
Q. How do I root android phones to get free apps from the android market place?

A. You have a horrible misunderstanding of what rooting is.....there is no way that Google would encourage rooting if it allowed you to download paid apps for free from the market.


Rooting
Obtaining root ("administrator", or "full") access to the device. This means you can mount its internal memory partition as read/write, which lets you do various things: have USB or Wi-Fi tethering, uninstall applications you otherwise can't uninstall (e.g. the Amazon MP3 store), install applications that need root access (such as AdFree), disable the camera shutter sound (simply by deleting the shutter sound file), overclock or underclock the CPU, install and boot Debian, and so on.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment