November 24, 2012

Do they have Words with Friends available for the Android htc Inspire?

Q. My mom has the Iphone and plays a game called Words with friends. I can't seem to find it on my Android HTC Inspire. Does anyone know if it is available for androids?
thank you

A. Yeah Zynga has launched this cool app for android market as well but to be honest there are far more addictive and cool games available in the market like you should try 'Sky Traffic School' one of the finest line drawing game that i personally like cause my younger brother keeps on playing this


what are the best things to do to my android?
Q. I just got an android (htc flyer) and its a tablet. I'm kinda new to the android platform, I used to have an iphone. So what's the coolest things I can do?

A. here are some good apps.

�double twist� sync your itunes songs to your android
�Drop box�- move files wirelessly from your pc to your phone
�Unified remote�- use your android as remote for your computer- play movies, view your files, etc.
�YouTube mate�- download YouTube videos(sometinge gets rmoved from market, you can google it though)
�IP webcam�- use your phone/tablet as a webcam
�Algeo�- a scientific/graphing calculator similar to a TI 89
�Dolphin Bowser HD�- one of the best android internet browsers
�Adao file manager�- manage your phones files
�tv. com� watch tv programs using wifi
�tune in radio�- listen to the radio�.
�Where�s my droid�- never lose your phone/tablet again, just send it your attention word and the volume maxes out and even receive its location on gps

�google sky map�, know the position of stars using augmented reality
�google googles� search the web my using images
�shazam/hound sound� record a piece of a song and shazam will tell you the name, artist, etc. of the song
�circle launcher�(widget)- store more apps if running out of room on home screen
�funny jokes� great jokes, by community� (secret community? lol you�ll get it.)

thing only on android
Turn-by-turn voice GPS
Live wallpaper
Flash support, watch ALL the online videos
More customizable

Another great thing about android as that if you dont like something (keyboard, homescreen, etc.) it can easily be swapped without jail-breaking, unlike the iphones one-size-fits-all approach.


How to create mail folders on EVO and android phones?
Q. How can I get to my mail folders on my Android (HTC EVO)? All I have are the Yahoo basic folders.

A. Here's the answer I found on YouTube. It works for me as I have dozens and dozens of folders. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OMzXS9RR-A


how do you change your email password on an android?
Q. i have an android htc inspire from at&t. i changed my email password using a computer but i can't change my email password on my phone. how can i change my password on my android so it can check mail without making a new email address? and if it helps my email address is a yahoo mail one.

A. uninstall and reinstall the email app. you'll have to enter your sign in info again.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment