November 24, 2012

How to thumbs up a comment on YouTube?

Q. On the android app. Is it even possible to thumbs up in to the comment on the app?

A. I've got Android 2.2, and it's not avalible. Not sure about later versions.


are the videos on an android phone the same as the website on you tube?
Q. i have a new android phone and when i use the youtube app, and i search, it seems i dont come up with the same videos as on my phone..why is this?

A. well might be due to your data connection and screen
i have a nexus one and i can see all videos fine in regular and HD
some video however are made for mobile and they wont work
but thats a small amount


I'm having trouble finding music on android youtube app?
Q. So when I search for music on my htc evo YouTube app, I can't find any music or there are low quality songs or parody songs. Why? But on my old iPhone I could find songs!

A. I'm not familiar with an Android YouTube Application to access music. The one on the phone access the YouTube Video website not a music site. As for the quality of the video, it depends upon four things:

1) The original quality.
2) How YouTube processes the file.
3) The quality level you use to play it back (e.g. 360 .vs. 480 .vs. 720 .vs. 1080)
4) The speed of your connection (e.g. 3G, 4G, or Wifi).

Could it be the iPhone was accessing a YouTube section of iTunes using a YouTube application?


How do I reinstall market for android on Droid incredible II?
Q. somehow my market for Android app on my Droid Incredible II got uninstalled. how do I reinstall it for free? any tips would be greatly appreciated

A. its easy, ill post a youtube video showing you how to do it (its the new android market to so if you didnt have that before then it will be even better, and its free. if it helps maybe thumbs up the video and like our facebook page we give help to android users thanks





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment