November 22, 2012

where i can download flash player for my milestone motorola?

Q. its OS is Android, is there any available flash player for my phone?

A. i use this FREE site all the time

VENTONES

100% free


What devices can i play bejeweled blitz on that has flash player on it?
Q. I have an ipod touch and bejeweled blitz, and i love it, what devices can i use to play flash player games because there are facebook games that i want to play. I want it to be more like ipod touch that you can actual touch and play but it also has to have flash player because i want to play flash player games like facebook games. I hope there is a device like that, maybe ipad or samsung galaxy tab, but not sure.

A. Some Android devices support Flash, as well as the Blackberry Playbook.


How do you download adobe flash player plugin for an android phone?
Q. I am trying to get a game in which u need to have adobe flash player in order to play it

A.


A good movie or TV show app for my Android optimus t that requires no flash player?
Q. My phone is incompatible with flash player, so I can't use most of the apps on market...which is sad. Anyone know any, and I mean ANY apps that you can use to watch shows, movies, or animes? Thank you!

A. Apps shouldn't require flash player unless they're opening an internet window in the app, which would be a crappy app.

The TV.com app ( https://market.android.com/details?id=com.rhythmnewmedia.tvdotcom&feature=search_result ) should work. You can watch CBS and CW shows, and some other stuff





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment