November 27, 2012

Is there an android emulator that has both Gameboy color and gameboy advance?

Q. Is there an android emulator that has both Gameboy color and gameboy advance?

A. Two separate systems would need two separate emulators.


How to get ROMs working for an Android Emulator?
Q. So I was trying to get an Emulator ROM to work on my Android phone. CoolRom has the ROMs but apparently I need a BIOS file for my phone in most Android emulators. In short, I can't get ROMs to work for my Android phone. Any help?

A. go to XDA forum to download the roms

more android news and apps here: android.pandaapp.com


Is it possible to buy an Android Emulator here in the US?
Q. Looking for the Android Emulator here in Los Angeles USA?

A. download the sdk from google, and the emulator is included in the package
http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html

If you are talking about running android on other platforms, there is currently a hack that lets you run android on an iPhone. Here is the information with steps to do this:
http://wiki4android.com/blog/reviews/android-running-on-iphone/


Android Emulator: Is there another software compatible to Android that I can create an Android game on?
Q. Is there some other program that I can build an Android-based game on? Something like an emulator?

I've recently lost my internet connection and only have internet on my Blackberry. I can download, upload, ect but not much else. Is there an Android based emulator I don't need the internet to use to make the game, for now?
Thanks

A. The android SDK has an emulator, but it's sloooow.
http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment