November 24, 2012

How can I fix Motorola Droid posting problems on Facebook?

Q. While trying to update my status on FaceBook via Motoral Droid, I ran into problems using the touchscreem (Android) keyboard. Once I put the first letter in, the keyboard disappeared and I had to use the slide out keyboard to type. But then using shift and alt keys didn't work. Auto capitilization and auto grammar also didn't work like adding apostrophes to things like didn't and won't. How do you fix this?

A. Have you tried one of the alternate Facebook apps? I know there's at least one more than the built-in one.

---
Kasey C, PC guru since Apple II days
Error, no keyboard - press F1 to continue.


How do I do swipe texting on a LG Optimus One (android phone)?
Q. I just got the phone and I'm very impressed with the features but cannot do the swipe texting and have definitely seen it do that in reviews. I've been into the messaging options but can't see any mention of it. All I can do is switch between an LG and Android keyboard.

So, how do I do swipe texting on a LG Optimus One?

A. Download Slide-It! Keyboard from Android marketplace.

In fact, review this list of over 20 other input methods.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Android-Softkeyboard-Shootout-which-input-method-should-you-use

---
Kasey C, PC guru since Apple II days
Ever notice that protesters have nothing better to do?


I have tmobile and I need help picking out my next phone?
Q. I love the touch screens but I like to have the normal keyboard also. I had the Cliq but it broke on me with in fifteen days. I want a phone like this phone. Just leave suggestions on which phones have the android keyboard and the normal keyboard; I've been trying to figure out which ones are the best and I now want input!

A. I had the G1 & i loved it. Had apps/actual&virtual keyboard/internet/touch screen it was great.


How do i activate my swipe texting feature on my mytouch?
Q. I have the 3.5 jack mytouch with swype preloaded onto my phone, but it's on the android keyboard now and I can not for the life of me figure out how to switch it. I went to settings and then to the texting info and there doesn't seem to be anyway to actually switch it, but it does allow me to change the options of it. help!

A. That is truly an excellent question! Unfortunately, I am not entirely sure of the answer, so therefore I wish you the very best of luck in finding it! Hopefully, there will be someone who knows this! Once again, good luck!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment