November 26, 2012

What are some good mmo,or rpg games for android?

Q. I got a Android tablet for christmas and ive been looking for games but havnt came across any real good ones so far. Any suggestions. Im using a archos 101 G9 by the way

A. Check this site out and go to game list they have a whole list of games to choose from.
They have the largest and most detailed game list of any site I know.
They list the originality and populations of the games on their individual game pages along with tons of other information about each game.


Easiest way to earn a 100k salary without becoming a stripper?
Q. When I turn 18 a year from now, I want to have a 100k salary. I am already in my second year of college right now (community college), and will be getting my associates degree by the end of the year, I will still be 17. (Don't ask how I did it).
Idk if I want to go to college next year, I might take a year off to earn some money, and I'm pretty ahead anyways. If I skip a year, I will still be a college junior when I'm 19, which is still pretty impressive, so that's good enough.

I want to earn a really good salary when I turn 18, at least $5000 per month. And I want it to be something interesting, and NOT TOO HARD, but being a stripper might get boring.
Here are my ideas:
1. Program an awesome 3D rpg android game and sell it on the android market.
2. Get a sales job on craigslist
3. Get a real estate sales job on craigslist
4. idk what else.

HLP! Any ideas?

A.


How much time do i need to learn how to create simple 2d games?
Q. Recently i started learning python from an online manual and i wonder how long(In hours of work) will it take me to learn how to create funny 2d games.
I would really like to start publishing games on android ;-)
Sorry for my bad english :-)

A. Shouldn't be more than a couple of months to make simple 2-D games. Depends though whether you are talking about a simple platformer or a full isometric RPG. I started learning (reading Invent With Python) part way through last year and by now working on a 3D first person shooter.

If you have enough dedication and enthusiasm, it will be no time before you are making full on games.


How can i program android applications?
Q. I am 14 and want to be a programmer, what language will i need to learn? And how can i submit them to the android market? and third, is there a way to test thoes on my computer? Thanks, oh and how long will it take to get good enough for a game simple as papi jump? (don't worry i am not some kid with high hopes, i have learned basic python, and made much games with rpg maker xp, flash, game maker and such, this IS my career)

A. You should first learn a good amount of Java. After so, you should go to android.com's developer page and get the sdk's. Everything you need is in that site. Hope it helps you, and good luck with developing apps!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment