November 25, 2012

my phone wont start up it just loops the boot up animation what do i do?

Q. i have a straight talk android, and i share it with a friend. one day we turned it on and it just looped the start up screen and jingle. i know its not water damage bc we havent dropped it in water nor has it been rained on. he says the solar storm fried it but everyone elses phone is just fine. so please tell me some possible solutions. some tricks that might work. we cant afford another phone.

A.


Want to know how to make custom boot animation on android.?
Q. So I rooted my phone and want to know how to make my own custom boot animation. I saw one that requires some png files, which is just pictures i think, but I have a video file. So I want to know how I can put my video file which is in wmv format as my boot animation with sound as well? I have a HTC thunderbolt by the way.

A. I do not know. Sorry! : (


Ipod touch 2g stuck on boot logo need help?
Q. I had a jailbroken ipod touch 2g. I did a factory reset through my ipod and now it wont boot at all. I get the apple logo. Not that I need it. Its for my girlfriend. Apple products are indeed terrible (proud android owner) but regardless. Anyone have any ideas. I cant even go into dfu without it. Freezing at the boot. Whats funny is a custom boot animation was installed and its pikachu. So yeah. Help?

A. Hold down the circle and top button at the same time till it restarts, it might not work because you jailbroke it


How do I turn off the welcome tune on the metropcs android smartphone?
Q. Whenever I turn on my phone it goes ''hello, hello, hello, wireless for all!''
I've looked everywhere in the settings and I even installed the silent boot app and It wont go away! Please help!! Thank you:)

A. It's probably in the system/media folder with the boot animation and protected from you messing with it unless you root your phone. Just a guess, good luck.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment