November 29, 2012

How do i view my likes channel on youtube mobile?

Q. I have an android and I got the youtube app on it...I can only get in favorite and upload tab but I don't see the likes tab...anybody know where I can find it?

A. It should be near the 'share' button, or maybe on the bottom


How do I open YouTube links with the app?
Q. If I click on a YouTube link in my Facebook app or in the browser on my Android, can I someway make them open the video in the YouTube app?

A. Yeah, YouTube links usually open in YouTube app, should be automatic.


Where to find the youtube app for Android?
Q. I accidentally deleted instead of froze it, and now it won't restore. There is not a youtube app in the market.
viKtor, my phone is rooted, and I deleted(in the case of youtube) or froze stock apos using Titanium Backup Pro.

A. Try restarting your phone (factory reset). That could work. I don't know how you can delete it though. Usually you can't delete pre-installed apps.


How to thumbs up a comment on YouTube?
Q. On the android app. Is it even possible to thumbs up in to the comment on the app?

A. I've got Android 2.2, and it's not avalible. Not sure about later versions.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment