November 25, 2012

How to factory reset motorola cliq 2 when locked?

Q. How do you factory reset a Motorola Cliq 2 with it being locked?
I dont know the motoblur login or anything.
Long story short I have had this phone for a month some drunk girl I dropped off left it in my car. Never called me back. Therefore I have no clue how to get it to her. So I figured I'd use it for now!

A. 1. Power off the phone, press and hold "x" key on the keyboard, then press the power button.

2. Wait for the "triangle ! / Android" screen then release the "x" key

3. Press the "@" key to bring up recovery menu

4. Use Navigation Keys (left/right) to select �wipe data/factory reset" and press the
Enter/Rtn key

5. Navigate on-screen menu to select �Reboot System Now� and press Enter/Rtn key

6. Wait for device to reboot

7. Login in with your credentials


How do I save contacts to my Android phone, not my gmail account?
Q. I just had to factory reset my Android phone. Prior to resetting the phone, I had the ability to choose to save contacts to the phone as opposed to syncing them to my gmail account.

Since resetting the phone and adding my gmail account I haven't had the option to save to my phone. How do I make my phone give me the option to save to the phone so I don't have to save to my Gmail account?

Thanks for your help.

A.


How can I unlock the Droid X with out doing the factory reset?
Q. My aunt recently passed away and no one knew her unlock code for her Droid X and we don't know her Gmail account info. I know that we can do a factory reset but we need some of the contact info that she had in the phone. So if anyone can help me with this that would be amazing!!!

A. If its still active call it answer, then press the back button to go to the homescreen then do whatever just make sure not to end the call if not activated then srry, trying to fix my optimus v too :( androids kinda suck!


Would I still have the apps I had if I do factory reset?
Q. I have a motorola cliq xt . When I bought it, it had google talk and google maps installed. I want factory reset my android phone. Will it have the same apps I had when I bought the phone?

I have motorola blur account , would it erase that too?

A. It will reset it to exactly how it was when you bought it.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment