November 25, 2012

How do I download games for my Android cellphone?

Q. I have tried at Android market but when I click the link no download option appears. What's up?

A. Try panda PC SUITE.
PC Suite fully supports mobile phones on the iPhone, Android and Windows Mobile platforms. As long as you have PC Suite, massive resources are free to access.

you can use pc suite to manage your phone (apps ringtones)

android.pandaapp.com

And go to the download page,I think you can find anything (games&apps) you want. ALL FOR FREE!


What's a good Android app to get free music like I Music which is gone?
Q. I realized today that I Music is gone for some reason so I was wondering if there are any applications on the Android market which works the same way as I Music and downloads music for free and saves into the app *Music* that comes with the phone. I will be willing to pay for an app also if its worth it. I have a Droid if that helps.

A. I use RingTone and it is free, I love it but sometimes the songs don't stick and you have to redownload them. But its free so what can you do!


Is there a way to assign customized ringtones to different contacts in android?
Q. There are preloaded ringtones to choose from, but I want to use ringtones I've made for each individual contact. It lets me set the ringtones I've made as a general ringtones, but I can't figure out how to assign them to individual contacts.

A. On my Droid X I do it like this:

Open Contacts.
Select Contact.
Press phone Menu button and choose "Edit".
When information for the contact is displayed, scrolling all the way down (minimizing the keyboard so I can see it), there is an option "Additional Information".
I click that and there is an option "Set Ringtone".


How do I get rid of contacts on my android?
Q. I have an Android Optimus. It said that I can't delete them because they are a read only file. They aren't under my contacts when I look at them like that but when I go to add a ring tone to someone it still shows the entire list of people from my gmail and phone numbers that I deleted....

A. Try panda PC SUITE.
PC Suite fully supports mobile phones on the iPhone, Android and Windows Mobile platforms. As long as you have PC Suite, massive resources are free to access.

you can use pc suite to manage your phone (apps ringtones)

android.pandaapp.com

And go to the download page,I think you can find anything (games&apps) you want. ALL FOR FREE!
Hope you like it!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment