November 27, 2012

How to install apps to Android SDK?

Q. Is there a way to install apps to this android emulator?

A. it's actually very simple
1) note the location of the app (.apk file)
2) in a cmd console - go to the directory where you have extracted the android SDK to (if you do not have the sdk, download it from http://developer.android.com/sdk/1.5_r1/index.html and extract it)
3) go to the tools directory
4) type 'adb install app.apk' where app.apk is the name of the application you want to install
for more helpful hints you can visit my blog at http://developreality.blogspot.com/
Good luck
Elad Katz


How can i get kik on my windows vista laptop?
Q. I have tried downloading the android emulator bluestacks but it says: OS not supported. this application requires windows vista SP2 or greater. so i was wondering are there any other ways of getting kik on my laptop or are there other android emulators that could run kik? thanks in advance

A. You need to dowload Service Pack 2 on your Windows Vista before you can download bluestacks and the kik app.

Here is the link to download Service Pack 2 for Windows Vista.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/downloads/service-packs


How do you get to rayquaza in emerald?
Q. I have an android emulator so its not as easy to cross crack blocks as it would with a dpad so im going to tell YOU KNOW DONT TELL ME THE MACH BIKE STRATAGEY like ebery other thread says so id there some type of gameshark code or action replay because i completely give up on the bike so know that i have clearly stated the fact that im not using rhe bike please tell me another way

A. You need to enter the code, here's the tutorial:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1s5Ci7YBM4

Now enter this code:
37A21411 E441F3EA

Walk through a door. Good Luck!


Is there a version of Sims Freeplay for the computer?
Q. I have looked everywhere for this game, but they only seem to have it on Iphones and Ipads, and I don't have either of those. Is there any way I could get the game on the computer? Maybe even an android emulator? I have been wanting to play The Sims FOREVER ever since my copy for the gamecube broke. But I just can't find a free version that's compatible with my computer! It has to be free because I am SO BROKE.

A. play the sims social on facebook its free to play





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment