November 26, 2012

i want to use emoji on twitter but i have the first generation droid. will it still work?

Q. i have the very first droid that came out and i have downloaded the emoji app. i just can't seem to find a way for it to work on twitter. is this only an iPhone thing or can androids use emoji on twitter too?

A.


Can I text using emojis from android to iphone?
Q. I currently have the galaxy s3 and my gf has the iphone 4s. I never likes iphone but the emoji things are cool, is there any app I can download that would enable me to emoji text? Or at least see emojis on twitter?

A.


Is there a Emoji App that is compatible with all smartphones?
Q. I have friends with Androids and I can see their Emoji figures but they can't see mine. I have an Iphone 4.

A. Whats up, I actually merely wanted to make it possible for pretty much all apple followers discover that they currently have an overstock of i phone 4's and so are giving away them but you have to be speedy.

I just received mine yesterday in the mail!


Is there a way I can get my android too support Emoji?
Q. I have an HTC Thunderbolt & I was wondering if there was a way you could get emoji support for an android device. I have "Emoji codec & Emoji keyboard" Which allows you too use emoji via txt, twitter or whatever, but I was looking for a way for android to be able to recognize them & display them so you can actually see the characters instead of little blocks or Japanese symbols.

A. Emoji ARE Japanese symbols. But you want the little graphical smiley faces instead?

I use handcent SMS - it'll show emoticons in texts.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment