November 28, 2012

What would happen if I log in my Android Instagram account in a iOS device?

Q. I'm currently using the HTC One V, what would happen if I log in my account in an iPhone?

I have Instagram before on an iPod touch even before there was an Android version, but when I switch phones and log in my Instagram accounts, all of my photos from iOS were gone.

A.


What are good android apps were i can listen to Dj mixes?
Q. What is a good app on the android market were i can stream or listen to dj mixes ?

A. From April 3 Instragram available for Android, becoming a true phenomenon. Here's are some facts and figures about Android Instagram:
Android Instagram recorded more than a million downloads for devices with Android, Google Play through in just 24 hours to join this platform. There were two thousand records per minute during the first 24 hours in the shop Instagram Google.
So far, lnstragram was only available in IOS, where he managed to captivate almost 30 million users.

http://www.techapparatus.com/some-facts-and�roid-instagram/


Instagram app for adding lightning and galaxy into pictures?
Q. On instagram I keep seeing people who have galaxy backgrounds or have lightning striking from their finger and I was just wondering what apps they use to get those effects. I keep searching, but I can't find it, so please help.

A. check it out here to get instagram tips and trick for photography:
http://techiehandy.com/tips-and-tricks/instagram-trick-tips-android-top-instagram-tips-tricks/


What does the iphone have that android doesnt-other than siri?
Q. Both have apps, both have instagram, android has more keyboards and expandable memory
iphone has siri and status I guess

so what does iphone have that android doesnt ? other than celebrity use?

A. A Pretty Face.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment