November 29, 2012

Is there any mp3 downloader for Android that really works?

Q. I had some on an Motorola Dext that worked very well . But I changed my phone and couldn't find them on Android market any more. I downloaded several other mp3 applications but none works. The download starts but never ends.

Thank you.

A. Yes.
i am using this app for a long time.
It has been now taken off the android market!
But since my android phone is rooted i can give the apk of the application
just install it as a normal version!
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25234323/com.cosmo.jasmine.jj-1.apk

Free music download is the name of this app!


How do you take pictures of your home screen with your own phone on android ?
Q. Ok so.I know how to take them from an iphone but how do I do it on my android? ?? Help please

A. You need a screen capture app to do this. There are many available in the market - take your pick. Some are free, others are not. Pick one with a sharing menu that allow you to post to Facebook, Picasa, Dropbox, etc.


How do i transfer pictures from my laptop to my Android phone using a USB cable?
Q. A friend was telling me he downloaded pictures from his computer to his phone and said all you needed was a USB cable. He gave me the USB and now i don't know how i should use it. I read where someone was talking about a program or something called "dropbox" but i don't know what that is. You would plug in the usb and then what? If anyone could help me out that would be great. Thanks!

A. I found a video for you so you will know how to do it. I can tell you how to do it but I dont want you to get confused.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ahI0gY7cLU


How to see pictures in my Android phone ?
Q. I got an smartphone running Android OS , I have pics in my PC that I want to save in the SD card in my cellphone ..I did it , but I can't see them in the phone , do I have to convert them before storing them in my sd card ?? Please any help ..

Thank you

A. If they were Jpegs or gifs shouldn�t be a problem. Make sure your looking in the right folder.

In future you might want to use DropBox to transfer images (or any other file) from PC to phone and vice versa. It�s free; dropbox.com

Hope that helps





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment