November 27, 2012

What is the latest Android rooting software?

Q. My Samsung Captivate will not root whatsoever! I've tried Z4Root, One click user and the recovery update method. But none will work! What is the latest exploit that will work for Froyo 2.2.2 and will actually root the damn thing?

A. Well apple takes android from the behind... I would count that as rooting


How can I uninstall system apps from my Android without rooting my phone?
Q. I am not interested in rooting - been there done that. Is there a way for me to uninstall all the unnecessary apps that AT&T wants me to keep on my phone for eternity? I'm sick of them running when I'm not using them, and I'm sick of having to flip through all of these excess apps. My OCD is not happy about that...If it helps, I have the Motorola Flipout.

A. Your OCD is going to have to remain unhappy.

Rooting your phone will allow you to uninstall all apps your do not want on your phone, that are not needed for the phone to run properly.

Not rooting your phone will leave your phone JUST as it is, and your OCD can do whatever it likes about that.

You can always unroot the phone and put it back the way it was before rooting. But of course, that's a choice you and your OCD, will need to make.

If you have been there, you know all about Titanium Backup and freezing apps so they won't run, or just uninstalling them, correct?

And you of course know about backing up your phone, installing bloat free ROMs correct?

And you know about the one click root options, that do 99% of the work for you, correct?

Of course you do, you have cell phone OCD!


How to get unlimited gems in inotia 3 for android?
Q. Can anyone please tell how to get unlimited gems in inotia 3 for android without rooting device??i have android phone not iphone...thanks

A. There is no way to do so for the game...

Good luck!


What are the benefits of the Android root process?
Q. I own a Samsung Galaxy S2 which runs on Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread. If I will root it will I get any benefits? How can I do that? Thansk

A. Customization, you can change the whole software, upgrade to ice cream sandwich (tons of videos on how to root and upgrade the S2 on youtube)
You can also overclock the phone and increase it's performance.
you can control system apps (delete them if needed)
Backup everything you need.
Rooting does require you to know allot about the process and terms (I suggest you look at XDA developers for online help)
Best part is that if you don't like rooting the phone you can always undo it





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment